Saturday, 17 April 2010

Triple Bee Complex on sale at Sunday’s Carboot – everything must go!


As you all know by now, my family and I are planning the big move to Australia very soon now, with a view to establishing BALANCED ADULT as the premier range of health, nutrition & well-being products Down Under.

This means that I will no longer be the shining presence at the local carboot that I know so many of you have enjoyed for years. So this Sunday is one of your last chances to take advantage of me at my regular stall where I will be offering massive discounts on product that won’t really travel well or keep long enough for me to take to Oz.

In particular I have several cases of Royal Jelly Bee Pollen that must be sold before I emigrate. So this will be your best ever chance to get hold of an amazing amazing product at a rock bottom price.

I’ll also be available all day for advice and consultations – on the understanding that you all agree to sponsor my amazing stepdaughter Jess in her bid to run the London Marathon in under five hours.

If I don’t manage to get round and twist your arm to sign her sponsorship form on Sunday, you can get in touch with her direct on her Twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/Jess_nurse

Please don’t ask me what Twitter is, I’m sure it’s another amazing communication technology that I will no doubt get to grips with once I’m settled in Oz.

See you Sunday – and don’t forget about the royal jelly offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment